Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Drum roll please......




We waited ALL morning for the call from the doctor's office. Finally we got sick of waiting & jumped in the car, headed down to our favorite place - the lakefront. As we were passing Miller Park (of course) the nurse called to let us know the good news - WE'RE PREGNANT!!!




There's a baby in there!!!!

I've waited SO long for this day to come - there are tears in my eyes


Brad and I brought an "In the Womb" book down to the lake with us - this is what the baby looked like the day we got the good news!

And finally...... a positive pregnancy test! Since we found out we were pregnant through the bloodwork at the doctor's office instead of the old-fashioned peeing on a stick, I didn't want to rob myself of the joy of seeing a positive line on a pregnancy test so I went out and bought one just so I could take this picture. I was too cheap to buy a good one, so I bought this one at the dollar store - there is definitely a "pregnancy" line there, but it is pretty faint. That's what I get for getting it at the dollar store, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. This is EXACTLY what I would have done!!! LOL!!! A. I am cheap B. I would want to see a pos line too!

    ReplyDelete