Friday, June 21, 2013

Blessing of Embryo Adoption

I don't normally link up to other blog posts, but I am a big fan of Kelly's Korner (http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/) and linked up to her Show Us Your Life topic today - Infertility.  For those of you coming here from her website, welcome!  My name is Laura and I created this blog to share not so much of our infertility story, but the story of how God blessed us through that infertility with the amazing gift of embryo adoption.  You will see several "popular posts" off to the right that are some of my more heartfelt posts about how God led us to embryo adoption.  The most relevant one to this is probably the "Why Embryo Adoption?" post from earlier this year.   Please feel free to check them out and comment on this post if you have any questions at all!!  I am quite passionate about embryo adoption and spreading awareness of it and I'd love to answer all of your questions:) 

Thanks for stopping in!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you linked to this to help spread the word that Embryo Adoption is such a blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete