I wanted to take the time today to give Daddy the shout out he is due.....
I know everyone says they are the luckiest today for having such a great daddy, but I'm pretty sure this guy takes the cake:)
Thank you for snuggling with me before church this morning even if it did make us a little late for church...
Thank you for sharing your love of BrewerGame with me, even if they aren't so good this year...
Thank you for teaching me how to swing a bat.....
And for giving me a turn:)
Thank you for letting me pick what we would do on your special day and always putting me first
I had so much fun at the beach with you today
Hanging out with you in the shade..
I love how you are always holding me..
Spending time with me in the sun
And letting me bury your toes in the sand
Thank you for singing songs to me in church
And holding me when I'm sleepy
Thank you for always putting me first the minute you walk through the door, even after a long day at work. You are the best daddy a girl could ask for!
I can't wait until little brother gets to meet you, too! Happy Father's Day Daddy!!
Love, Makenna
so sweet! love the pics and that last one especially!
ReplyDelete