Today we got an email from the baby fairy. That's right, an email:
Hello Mom and Dad Best!
I hope you had a great tax season... I bet it's been a little more exciting than previous years as it has also been filled with much preparation for YOUR OWN tax deduction! After you wrap up the season's loose ends I hope you're able to relax and enjoy these last six weeks of waiting for Mackenna's arrival.
Love, Prayers, and "Best" Wishes!
The Baby Fairy
The email came from babyfairy@email.com. How crazy!!
We thought we were on to who you were, but this email threw us for a loop. Now we're stumped again!! We're still putting the clues together, but not sure who you are. Maybe you'll show up at the hospital with a fairy costume on once she's born, finally letting us know who you are! ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment