Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Makenna Lee Best.jpg

Introducing............Makenna Lee Best. Born 1:19am, Wednesday June 2nd. 7lbs 10 oz and 20 1/4 inches of pure joy!!

Turns out she wanted her own birthday - Grandmas was June 1st and when I started pushing at 11:10pm, I was really hoping she'd come out quickly. No such luck - doctors had to literally "pull" her out in the end after 26 hours of labor. She really did like it in there, I guess.

We're so happy to have her out! She is ADORABLE and has won both our hearts! Thank you all that have prayed for us on this journey!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you!!!! Congrats!!! She is adorable!!!! I LOVE all of her hair!!! I hope you are recovering from 26 hours of labor- I can't imagine!!!! Please keep us updated- I am so thrilled and happy!!!

    God is GREAT!!!

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord!!! Congratulations you guys!!!! :) :) :)
    Praying for you all as you become a family of 3. Get some much deserved rest!
    Jaime, Kyle & the kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the both of you!! Laura, you look so beautiful and peaceful holding your baby girl. I cant wait to meet her. Hugs and prayers. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful child. I finally have a grandchild with hair!!! Can't wait to hold her this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT HAIR Makenna!!! CONGRATS ALL AROUND!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful! Can't wait to meet her. Congratulations Laura and Brad!!!

    ReplyDelete