Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Grandparents Day to the bestest grandparents EVER!!

Just a little shout out in preparation for Grandparents day tomorrow-


Grandma & Grandpa Best - thank you for watching me so mommy and daddy can have date night and for coming over this week when I pooped so much that mommy had to give me a bath and Bugsey ate grapes while mommy was giving me a bath so mommy had to quick make Bugsey puke up the grapes so he didn't get sick:) I love you both! And thank you for taking care of my brother Bugsey and making him feel extra special, too! 


And Grandma and Papa Janssen, thank you for coming down to play with me every other Wednesday so mommy can go to work. I know the 2 hour drive each way probably isn't fun, but hopefully I make it well worth it! Mommy and daddy really appreciate all the help around the house and the hot meal waiting for them when they get home from work! I love the squirrel-man voices papa makes and when you sing to me Grandma. Thanks for always willing to help out whenever mommy and daddy need you! And thanks for playing with Bugsey and scratching him - he loves you, too!!


And who can forget the GREAT grandparents -


Great Grandma and Grandpa Besanson


And Cookie Beek!!

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY!!  I sure am one lucky little girl.  I know each of you have been praying for me for a long time and its so nice to finally be an answer to everyone's prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment