Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hanging out with Quincy

Funny faces on them both here - wonder what they are thinking...

Makenna wants to eat Quincy - no surprise... 

Quincy is sooo proud of himself here:)

Seriously, girl - stop talking...

Sweet cuddles.  I think Makenna found herself a little boyfriend

Quincy seems pretty happy, himself - check out all the spitup on them both!  Ha!  That green blanket was drenched in spitup from the two of them by the time we were done. 

Such a big girl - sitting up all by herself (well, after she rolled over and hit her head on the wall shortly before this.  Oops!)

Love how her dress has a puddle of spitup in it - that's my girl. 

Thanks for having us over to play today Rachel, Adelyn, Ellie and Quincy.  Thanks for feeding us and hanging out with us Amy B - we had a GREAT time!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh LLB! I'm laughing so hard right now (trying NOT to wake the little beasts)! ;) haha! I LOVE the photos! The ones of K turned out good too. I wish I wouldn't have been feeding Ellie-I could have helped take more photos :( But I guess she did need to eat afterall! lol. What kind of a mother am I weighing whether to take photos or feed my children? lol. I have to get some of those photos from you!

    ReplyDelete