Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Does this suit make me look fat?



Took Makenna on her first swimming excursion at the Wisconsin Athletic Club.  We had lots of fun and thankfully, some kind ladies were able to take a few pics of us:)  Although I, of course made sure to take plenty before we left, too! 

LOVE the little ruffle butt!



Let's go already, mom!



She seems very unimpressed in this picture.  She actually was having a pretty good time - she kept moving her legs around in the water and then letting them float up. 


In a few weeks, Amy & Eric and the kids are coming down for a waterpark weekend at the Country Springs - Makenna is going to have SO much fun with them!!  I love that she has on Madison's old swimsuit and coverup, too.  Thanks, Amy!  I'm prety sure the pear suit wasn't going to fit her anymore--

Look how tiny she was:)  Man, she sure rocked that little pear swimsuit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment