Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter preview and some fun pics

Here I am reading my book in my new chair
Oh boy, picture time!!

Aren't I pretty?


No outfit is complete without a cute purse!

Hmmm, hat or bow?

Bow or no bow?

And now for some tutu fun!



Pretty pretty pearls

Here's me and Ellie at the domes... It was NOT a good day for pictures!  The triplets kept trying to eat all the mulch and well, I .....

Just wanted to CRY!

Loving my easter eggs!

Ha!  Look at my teeth!

Mama is SO funny!

Happy Easter everyone!!  We are very excited to be able to celebrate this Easter with Auntie Amy & Uncle Eric and cousins Drew, Madison and Bryce coming to town today and then Oma and Papa and Cookie Beek joining us for church tomorrow.  Grandma and Grandpa Best were nice enough to invite ALL of us over to their house for Easter brunch tomorrow!  Yay!

Happy Easter everyone!!  Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for us - the best gift of all!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love you sweet Makenna, and your amazing mama too! You two are the best ever! Sooooo going to miss you...I miss you right now...:( A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. photos!

    ReplyDelete