Well, technically your birthday isn't for a few more weeks, but we're getting ready to head over to your birthday party as soon as I wake up from my nap. I just wanted to let you know how much I love you all and will miss you when you move away. Mommy wrote a little poem to go along with our gift today (picture books for each of you with pictures of me and each of you and a Milwaukee Brewers racing sausage along with a few scrapbook pages mommy put together with this poem, pictures with my best girls and pictures with Quincy, my first boyfriend) and thought it would be sweet to post it on here with a picture of us all together:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
My besties are moving
Whatever will I do?
Quincy, Adelyn and Ellie
I’ll miss you so much
Please don’t forget
To keep in touch.
I put together a book
One for each friend
Of the fun times we’ve had
I don’t want them to end.
Italian, Brat and Hot Dog
Are also for you
Always think of me
As you cheer on the Brew Crew.
This year has been fun
So many memories were had
When you start to miss me
Please don’t be sad.
Hug your sausage, read your book
and remember the fun
for soon enough we’ll be playing
together again in the sun.
God brought our mommies together
What a blessing each has been
Our lives are forever connected
I can’t wait to see you again….
Love,
Makenna
Happy Birthday, babies!!! I can't believe you are almost a year already!! Last year at this time, your mommy was at my house and my mommy was painting her toenails because she couldn't reach her toes anymore!! ha ha ha ha!!
wow! i SO remember that day! LOL! you're the bestest ever!!!!!
ReplyDelete