Ok, so I'm trying to remember to "write" all sorts of things on this blog so I don't forget them - fun memories, lots of "firsts" (hence the tub floater post from earlier this weekend - don't worry, I deleted the picture of the actual turd floating in the tub.... a little TMI!). Anyway, I wanted to make sure and "write" about Makenna's grocery shopping adventures with me before I forget. I seldom go grocery shopping without this little girl anymore - she simply has TOO much fun at the grocery store to leave her home. She LOVES saying "hi" to everyone and you honestly wouldn't believe the attention she gets when she goes. The ladies at the deli love her. And every time I go, I get at least 5 people that tell me she is the prettiest baby they have ever seen. Although I must admit we tend to get that everywhere we go. I know I'm biased, but I of course do think she is the most beautiful little girl in the world. She just eats up all the attention and turns up the charm! She is a sweetie pie.
No comments:
Post a Comment