Ok, I'm way overdue for a HUGE thank you to my mom and dad!!!!! My mom and dad (Oma and Papa) make the 2 hour drive south after work every other Tuesday night so they can hang out with us and help us out. On Wednesday's they watch Makenna while we go to work and we come home to a hot home cooked meal!!
Since she's been born, I think that comes out to about 40 home cooked meals, about 8,500 miles travelled here and back to see us and probably 5,000 hugs and kisses:)
We are so incredible blessed!! Makenna LOVES Oma and Papa days and she was sooooo sweet when they were leaving tonight. She KEPT blowing them kiss after kiss and ran over and gave them hugs, too.
Thank you, Mom & Dad!!!!!! I'm not sure there are enough words to describe how very grateful we are not only for all the help, but that you are such a huge part of Makenna's life even though we don't live close to you. You guys rock!
MUAH!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment