Trying out my new boots with our first "real" snowfall of the year back on January 12th - daddy's birthday!
Hmmm, I'm not so sure about this stuff...
She was having SO much fun getting pulled up and down the street in her sled until she tipped over in a snowbank and got a pretty good snow wash in the face..... That's when she decided she'd rather pull the sled:)
No I do not want to make a snow angel!!!! This is COLD!
And, she's done- headed back into the house..
My new favorite bedtime routine..... reading Goodnight Thumper with my daddy
Snowfall #2.... January 17, 2012 - Papa's birthday!!
She's much happier playing in the snow this time!
Our driveway was still covered in snow when we went outside and when I set her in the snow she didn't like that she was getting snow all over her new boots. Here she is wiping the snow off them:)
Totally working it in my jean diaper!
Pretend eating with Uncle Derek
Grandma hugs!
Daddy tackles
And Grandpa kisses!!
So cute!!
ReplyDelete