Saturday, September 21, 2013

Little Chute visit

I thought I had already posted the pics from this one, but apparently I didn't.....
 
Last week Makenna and I made a little trip up to Little Chute to visit with my family.  Oma came down with a rare case of vertigo a few weeks ago so she and Papa haven't been able to make the trip down to see us and we were starting to miss them!  It was SOOO nice to see everyone one last time before brother comes....

 
We got to see Cookie Beek!!

 
We got to see Oma!!!
 
We even had lunch with Auntie Amy and Makenna got to spend the afternoon with her while mama got some shopping done.
 
 
We had dinner with the cousins and a whole lot of fun!!
 
 
And on the way home, we even stopped for ice cream cones!!

 
 
What a goooood day!!
 
Oma, we hope you are feeling better soon!!!!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment