"We covet your prayers in all of this. As many of you know, we have been very open about this entire process from our first embryo transfer that resulted in a very early miscarriage to the successful pregnancy we had with Makenna. One of the reasons for this is that we appreciate all your prayers and support. As Psalm 127 (which coincidentally was a reading at our wedding) says “Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain. In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat- for he grants sleep to those he loves. Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from Him.” We are inviting the Lord to watch over us in this process once again. We know that we can’t do this on our own. We come to Him asking that He bless us with this baby. We know that this is completely out of our hands and we need to trust in Him once again. We invite you to pray with us for God’s will. I pray that he would knock our socks off once again with another miracle baby. And in the process, I pray that He would get all the glory."
The truth is, we DO
covet your prayers and we know that He has answered each of those prayers with
this amazing little man that is getting ready to make his appearance. Upon the
doctor's recommendation, we have decided to move forward with a C-section, which
is scheduled for this Monday, October 14th at 8am. We would be so humbled if
you would hold us up in prayer that day. I'll admit, I'm a bit scared of a
C-section, but I know that it is the right choice for us. Please pray that all
would go well - that there wouldn't be any complications, that the littlest
snowflake would be healthy and perfect.
And I promise to post the first pictures of our newest blessing on Monday - the one that
God has already knocked our socks off with:) And because we need SOME surprises
in this, I'll hold off on sharing his name until then..... well, and because I'm
not sure we are 100% on it yet - ha!
Praying for you and baby boy!
ReplyDeleteExcited for you!
ReplyDelete