Yay! It's April 13th and we are ALMOST there!!!
Today, mommy had to drop a few tax returns off across town and the weather turned out to be warmer than expected so me and the kiddos ran our errands after church and then headed to downtown Cedarburg for a little fresh air and small town shopping.
Alex LOVED the big boy stroller (despite the very pink-ness of it!)
I love that she has started dressing herself lately and actually does a good job! She always wants to wear her dresses to church
Being silly
Such a GREAT day!!
Enjoying a little treat from the popcorn man
All that fresh air wiped him out!
After Cedarburg, it was back across town to the office to finish up the last of the tax returns - I even had a little help from these crazy kiddos!
Not as efficient as I'd like to be, but WAY more fun with this little guy on my lap
Only 2 more days!!!!
LOL!











No comments:
Post a Comment