Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

I wanted to shout out a Happy Father's Day to Brad as well as our Dad's.  Our kids are pretty lucky to have some awesome guys in their lives!!

Brad, seeing you with kids brings out a whole new softer side of you that I am so lucky to be able to see everyday.  You continually put the kid's needs first and are such a selfless dad.  I love how their faces light up when they see you come home from work or the way your tone changes on the phone the second you hear Makenna's voice - I can actually hear the smile on your face:)  I still remember the smile you had on your face the first time you held our little boy.  I couldn't see your mouth, but your eyes said it all.


While you learned quickly how to be a daddy to a little girl and did an AWESOME job, it is so fun to see you with your little boy.  We truly have been blessed with the perfect little family.











Happy Father's Day, Daddy!!  We love you!!

Surprised daddy this morning with his favorite....George Webb's for breakfast!  Ok, and a coffee for mama.....but in my defense Alex was up TWICE last night:)

Bringing Daddy breakfast in bed...

Happy Father's Day (don't mind the tears from Makenna - just keeping it real!)








No comments:

Post a Comment