Daddy usually comes home Wednesday nights just in time to scarf down dinner with us and then take Makenna to Awana Cubbies by 6:30. Last week, we decided it probably made more sense for him to just stay at work and then I could drop her off, swing by with dinner and Alex so he could see him and then Daddy could pick up Makenna after Awana...
Alex may have been the cutest delivery boy EVER!
And Daddy was very appreciative...
He tipped him with lots of kisses....
I mean lots...
As in.... ok, Daddy enough!!
This one cracks me up..... Alex kept trying to reach Daddy's keyboard....he is so very fast, too! Notice the look on Alex's face and Daddy holding his hand back. Ha!
It worked out so well last week that we tried it again this week....
Once again Daddy tipped his cute delivery boy with lots of hugs and kisses
And then Alex was off to find the toys...
Anyone wanna play ball?
Are you sure I can't tempt you, Daddy?!?
I took Alex home, put him to bed and got to work and then Daddy and Makenna got home shortly after. I snapped this picture because we were having to much fun I didn't want to forget the moment. Daddy has been very sick with a nasty cold he can't seem to shake and between that and tax season, he is a little stressed. Daddy and Makenna got home past Makenna's bedtime, but they came in the office, sat on the purple couch and just hung out with me while I took a break from my work for awhile. I can't even remember what had us laughing so hard, probably just Makenna being her normal goofy self, but it felt really good to just hang out and laugh together.
We usually do pizza and a movie on Fridays in tax season, but daddy was beat last night and I picked up pizza on the way home so we decided to all veg out and watch a Veggie Tale. Alex was so sweet, he walked right over to daddy and asked him to pick him up so they could snuggle.
If you know my son, you know that he is very much a mama's boy and if given the option when we are both sitting there he typically goes for me and if Brad grabs him, he will whine for me so it was soooo sweet to see him go for Daddy. Daddy was in heaven:)
No comments:
Post a Comment