Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

How did these 2 (could be) Irish (if their genetic family's dad who was adopted but doesn't know his heritage by chance has Irish in his blood) kiddos celebrate??


We dressed the part in our green (hand me down) leprechaun shirt and cabby hat 


and our (I bought this shirt on clearance 3 years ago for $1.50 and it still fits - barely) green "Charming Like Mommy" shirt.

Of course!  Irish all the way!!


Seriously, aren't they cute though?!

Top of the mornin' to ya




Oh and let's not forget the Mc-Donald's we had for lunch!  I was craving some grease so I told Makenna is was a special day so we could go to McD's for lunch.  I was telling her that we can't eat it often because it isn't good for our bodies on the ride home to which she replied - "it is very good for my mouth though!"  

Goof ball.  






No comments:

Post a Comment