Friday, September 11, 2015

Adios training wheels



It's official. We have a two wheel bike rider in the family. She's been working so hard all summer and riding a balance bike that we borrowed from the neighbors.it's amazing how far she's come in just a few short months. I sensed that she was probably ready and this afternoon we decided to take off the training wheels and give it a try.  She did awesome! I needed to give her a little boost the first time just so she could get going. Within five minutes she wanted to do it all by herself. She did great. The neighbor boy Ben was there to cheer her on. She was so proud of herself. She just kept yelling "this is awesome! This is awesome! I can't believe I'm doing it!"  
 
She looks like such a big girl on the bike! My kenna girl is growing up too fast. I'm such a proud mama!  Way to go Kenna girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment