Rachels' hubby was out of town for the weekend, so we had her over for dinner on Friday night and "movie night" watching In The Womb - Multiples. She was kind enough to bring over the makings for rice krispie treats. Here she is licking the bowl clean:) (Sorry Rach, I couldn't resist posting this:)) - we did manage to polish off over half the pan that night... Between the 2 of us, we
were feeding 4 kids. Ha!

Rachel's baby shower on Sunday was lots of fun! It was so nice to be able to celebrate her pregnancy and these 3 precious triplets she is expecting. Makenna will have
lots of playmates! Rachel is a little over 25 weeks pregnant and I am just under 36. Her belly has defintely surpassed mine!

Aren't we cute? Getting chubbier by the day!

I know I've posted about this before, but I feel so lucky to have Rachel in my life. Its been such a blessing to walk through infertility, embryo adoption, pregnancy and soon
parenthood together! I love you, Rachey!!
You ladies are adorable!
ReplyDelete"movie night" watching In The Womb - Multiples."
Clearly, you two like to party!
You to are so blessed to have each other! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteHow cool that you guys live close enough to share this experience together in person! The only Embryo Adopting families I know are through the blogging and Facebook worlds. :)
ReplyDeleteOkay well first of all you are so SO dead for posting that photo of me licking the bowl clean and second of all its hard for me to stay too mad when you say such nice things about me. Next time I will make sure to bring MY camera and get a sneaky photo of YOU! ;) We are pretty lucky/fortunate to have each other I must say!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! That second photo of us with bellies touching seriously? ITS A MONSTER TAKING OVER MY BODY!!! Holy smokes! We have to take a final photo if not more before Kenna comes. I know she will be here in less than a month but it is still so weird to see your baby ticker day 26 days!!!
ReplyDelete