Yesterday, Kenna got to spend the day at my good friend (and sitter) Elizabeth's house while mommy was at the hospital. It was her daughter, Annika's birthday and from what I've heard they had a fun time hanging out together - such a cute pic of Kenna and Annika!! Thanks for taking care of my little sweetie, E!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular
I just read your entire blog and I loved it. I'm a snowflake mommy, too, pregnant with my 6th Snowflake after losing 2 in miscarriage and 3 in failed transfers. I loved reading your journey. Congratulations on your beautiful daughter!
ReplyDeleteHey Laura! I haven't "talked" to you since Kenna has been born! I've missed you!
ReplyDeleteI am LOVING this picture. She looks like she is posing!!! TOO cute!!!
I hope that you start to bounce back really soon.
E-mail me at lacieb@comcast.net if you'd like. Maybe we can talk on the phone some time soon as well.
~Lacie