Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy 3 month birthday baby girl!


After 42 shots taken, here are my 4 faves.  Gosh, she's cute!!

And of course, some cute pics of my 2 loves:

So, what's my little 3 month old up to these days:
-LOTS of smiles!
-Starting to attempt a giggle, but not quite there yet
-Blows bubbles
-Loving tummy time, playing under her activity gym (thanks Rachel for borrowing yours to us), walks, sitting on my lap and looking out the window, Brewer games with mommy and daddy, shopping with mommy....
-ROCKSTAR sleeper!! 
She usually goes down a little after 8pm and wakes up smiling around 6 or 6:30!
-Starting to bat at things and grab on to things
-Loves Chit chatting with Annika (my sitter's 4 year old)
-Loves being outside
-An ANGRY ANGRY screamer when she's hungry or tired:)
-Spits up ALOT!!
-Melts our hearts every single day:) 

Oh, and she's over 15 pounds already!  Looks like mommy is doing a nice job nursing:) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,
    I don't know if I introduced myself. I found you from another blog, but now I can't remember which one! Makenna is so darn cute. I began following you because my husband and I are in the very beginning stages of embryo adoption! We are so excited and it's so nice to see success stories from other families. I was curious with your EA if you had to do a home study? We have our home visit on Wednesday and I'm getting really nervous! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much!!
    ~Michelle
    mmproper@yahoo.com
    http://mmproper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete