After 4+ years of waiting, our dream of becoming parents is finally a reality! We wanted to be able to share this journey with our friends and family via this blog. We were blessed with the birth of our embryo adopted daughter Makenna Lee on June 2, 2010. We were doubly blessed on October 14, 2013 when Alexander Brooks was born. Alexander and Makenna are genetic siblings and we are so very thankful to their Texas Fan Club for sharing the gift of life with us!
Saturday, August 6, 2011
First Steps!
Well, we finally made it to SC and wouldn't you know it, Makenna took her first "real" steps as soon as we got here! One look at Quincy walking and she stood there and got this look like "I can do that, watch" and took 6 or 7 steps across the room! We tried to get it on video, but my phone was dead and Rach's video camera wasn't working. I think Clint got it on his I phone so we'll have to try to post it from there. If not, I'm sure I'll get plenty more tomorrow. The kids are SO fun to watch interact! They are having a blast - what a fun week this will be. After a good night of sleep - what a LONG day! I'm beat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment