After 4+ years of waiting, our dream of becoming parents is finally a reality! We wanted to be able to share this journey with our friends and family via this blog.
We were blessed with the birth of our embryo adopted daughter Makenna Lee on June 2, 2010.
We were doubly blessed on October 14, 2013 when Alexander Brooks was born. Alexander and Makenna are genetic siblings and we are so very thankful to their Texas Fan Club for sharing the gift of life with us!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Visiting daddy
She's totally ready to go in this shot, but she was having a blast walking around the whole office tonight, her little shoes squeaking away:) Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone
SEE! Now, aren't you glad you kept them? I'd be getting no use out of them. OH and for the record, I've been updating my blog all the time now with my cell phone photos and no one comments, so you're not the only one. I'm thinking about stopping blogging...
SEE! Now, aren't you glad you kept them? I'd be getting no use out of them. OH and for the record, I've been updating my blog all the time now with my cell phone photos and no one comments, so you're not the only one. I'm thinking about stopping blogging...
ReplyDelete