To my daddy,
Thank you for giving me hugs and kisses every single day
Thank you for making me feel like the princess I am
Thank you for taking care of me
Thank you for teaching me all about the "Brewer Game" and taking me to see our favorite team
Thank you for being silly with me, even at the ball park
Thank you for dropping everything the minute you walk in the door to find me and make me giggle
Thank you for doing just about anything to make me laugh
Thank you for spending one on one time with me
Thank you for telling me every single day that I am beautiful and how much you love me.
Daddy, I love you. I love that God picked you to be my daddy and saved you just for me. You are so very good to me. Thank you for being such a good husband to mommy. Thank you for being such a hard worker so that mommy can stay home from work a few days a week to spend time with me. Thank you for all you do for our family. I am one lucky little girl!!
Happy Father's Day!! I love you!!
Love,
Makenna Lee




No comments:
Post a Comment