With the BEAUTIFUL weather we are having this week, I conviced myself it was time to pump up those bike tires and get out for a little bike ride with this little sweetie.
She did great for the first 5 minutes or so, then started whining she wanted to go home. I had the great idea that we should bike to get some pumpkins, knowing that if we had a fun destination in mind she would be alot more excited about staying in the bike trailer.
Ahhh, worked like a charm. Makenna was SO very excited to pick out a pumpkin, even if it was out of a big trailer at the gas station:)
Decisions, decisions....
Will this one fit in the bike trailer with me, mama?
Ummmm, nope. We settled on 3 little pumpkin pie pumpkins, 3 baby pumpkins and 5 gourds instead. Not bad for $5:)
This one was her favorite - she kept calling it a flower since it was a different color than all the other ones.
Makenna was SO excited the whole bike ride home to have so many little pumpkins to play with. Mommy on the other hand, just about died trying to bike those measly 2 miles all up hill.
Look at my gourd mama!
She kept doing this the whole ride home, which was a good excuse for me to take plenty of pitstops so I could catch my breath - ha!
I think tomorrow maybe we'll take a walk instead!







No comments:
Post a Comment