Last Friday Daddy took a the day off and we headed to the State Fair! We had beautiful weather and managed to leave just as it started getting really busy.
Mmm, nothing says State Fair like some mini donuts for breakfast. Yum!
A little ride down the piggy slide
As a side - she wanted to go down the BIG slide but a certain Daddy was the scared one that chickened out - ha! Too bad mama was pregnant or I would have totally taken her down it.
He did, however, make it up to her by playing on the wiggle cars with her! She loved it! Might have to add this one to her Christmas list.
Mmm, good old state fair lunch - corn dog & applesauce.
Mama, of course, went with the Krispy Kreme cheeseburger. I ate it too fast to get a picture;) Ha! I will say that it tastes even better while pregnant. I was tempted to get a second, but went with the fried cheese instead. Tasty!
We did let her go on one ride and she picked the dinosaurs.
Weee!
We knew one of her teachers and her friends from school were going to the fair on Friday, too, but it is SO busy I didn't think we'd run into either of them. Makenna, on the other hand, was convinced we could find them and spent most of our day whining asking where they were.
She was sooo very excited to run into her friend Eve right before we left!
PS - yes, the state fair is supposed to be about the animals but true to character when we went to see the animals she was too excited to find her friends to care about the animals at all. Oh well!
so much fun!! What a SERIOUS applesauce eater!! : )
ReplyDelete