Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Good day

Love days like this --- this morning me and the kiddos snuggled in bed and watched cartoons...
Although I must admit, she snuggled with us just long enough for this picture and then Alex grunted in her ear too many times and she couldn't hear Sophia the First so she moved to the other side of the bed - ha!
 
I suggested we go play outside (thinking there was NO way she would want to) and of course she was all excited! 
Notice the sandals by the door - she started by putting these on and telling me she wanted to go out.  So, I let her - no coat & sandals just to avoid a fight and let her figure out for herself that she needed to bundle up to go outside.  It worked - she came back in and asked for more clothes..
Then she saw the neighbor girl outside and it was all over.... love that we have a fun neighborhood full of kiddos and that I have a patio door that allows me and Alex to stay warm inside while she goes out back to sled down the little hill!

It was so sweet watching them sled & make snow angels together..
 
And just as sweet to be inside watching this little guy snooze away!

Ok, time for a nap for this mama!!  Thankfully the fresh air wiped Makenna out and she is taking a nap for the second day in a row!!  That NEVER happens anymore.  Alex is out, Daddy is on his way home from work soon and I need a power nap!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Alex! Thank you for that smile beautiful little baby boy! How precious is he!? Love the BLUE blog now lol!

    ReplyDelete