Last night we took Alex to his first Brewer game!
He LOVED it! I carried him around in the baby bjorn most of the game and his little arms and legs were flailing like crazy.
He may have gotten a little attention at the game too..... cute kid in a cute outfit at the game, I'm not sure I've gotten so many smiles in my life:)
He was mesmerized by all the action. The first pitch he saw was a homer by Carlos Gomez....looks like we have a little good luck charm on our hands.
Such a happy boy.....and yes, that is puke all the way down his let. No, it isn't cracker jacks but rather a little squash. Yum...
He tried to sneak in a quick cat nap at bed time, but once he fell asleep the D-Backs tied up the game so he decided he better wake back up and watch
and it worked....he woke up and a few minutes later the Brewers scored 2 runs to pull ahead again
We went to the game with Uncle Derek & Sara, too!
The game ran REALLY late so I tried putting him in his stroller to get him to sleep....I peeked in to find this - what a honey! "But mooooom, I'm too excited to sleep!"
He finally did crash on the way home.....
What a great night! And the Brewers won 8-3!
And sissy....well, she missed out on the Brewers fun, but she got to spend the night at Grandma and Grandpas - this was her on Sunday night - all packed and ready to go!











No comments:
Post a Comment