"Kitty Cat" Lexi even joined her
These two melt my heart. Such a great story God wrote getting both of them in our arms! So thankful they are such great friends.
Day 2. As a PS neither of these pictures were staged and they didn't know I could see them when I snapped the shots:)
And sissy at camp meant this little sweetie got to spend some good one on one time getting spoiled! Shhhh don't tell sissy we went to play with Annikana!
And of bourse, way more opportunity to take lots of fun pictures of this handsome boy.
Look who pulled himself to standing on the laundry basket.
Alex even got to join on on his first "infertile mommies" play date!
And then a fun little photo shoot with mommy in downtown Cedarburg.
His mischievous smile.
What are these?
He may or may not have eaten a handful. No worries I still got the pic. Sort of.
Might be one of my new faves.















No comments:
Post a Comment