I'll be the first to admit it.... I take a LOT of pictures... we're talking like tens of thousands since Alex has been born. But you know what, moments like these need to be captured...need to be remembered.....and I'm so glad I was able to snap away this weekend when we took a few hours out of our Saturday to spend with Brad's grandparents in Green Bay. Grandpa just turned 97 and I think Grandma is 96?!
They LOOOOVED seeing Makenna again and couldn't believe how big she had gotten...
But this little one absolutely stole their hearts...
I have NEVER seen Grandpa smile like he was smiling here....I wish the picture would have been taken from the opposite side so you could see, too. It was sooooo sweet.
Pretty sure he doesn't even know the joy he brings everywhere he goes.....
Grandpa yelling at him for grabbing his CD's:)
Love this!
Grandma was too enamored with the kids to even look at the camera for the pictures....
Tell me more, Grandma....
Playing with my piggies...
Eskimo kisses....
After that we were off to Drew's baseball game and over to Oma and Papa's house. Oma grows the prettiest flower garden and I couldn't resist a few shots in front of it...
Mama, stop with the pictures already!
Love how he crinkles his nose...
Cousin love:)































No comments:
Post a Comment