Thursday, January 15, 2015

The sitter...


You have been spending a lot of time at Ms. Jamie's house with our other sitter on maternity leave and you LOVE it there!   I brought Makenna and dinner over tonight after work so we could all hang out and at one point I caught you walking around holding Joie's hand.  It was the sweetest thing.  You love to chase Rocco around, harass Nala and just hang out.  You love Ms. Jamie and she takes such good care of you - we really are so very lucky to have found her:)

Today, everyone was playing hide n' seek at Jamie's house and she sent me these pictures with these captions....

Would you like to know why he is crying??


We are playing hide n seek and Rocco hid in Nala's kennel....apparently we don't mess with Nala's kennel - it makes us upset....


"Nala, they were hiding in your kennel and it was just awful!"


Ha ha - I love that she sends me these cute pictures all day long with funny little captions....

Goofy kid!!





No comments:

Post a Comment