Getting all fancied up for Katti & Brandon's wedding!
Don't let him fool you, he's watching Paw Patrol
Maybe if I smile just once she'll leave me alone?!
Yes, I am cute ladies....
Pose? Ok.
Look at this pretty girl!!
ChEEEEse!
Oh Bubbies, you make my heart melt.
Wow, I am one lucky mama!! And these kids are TROOPERS for putting up with me and my camera!!
Daddy's home!!!! Time to hit the road!
Uh oh......one down
Uh oh...... two down...
So, we dropped Daddy off for the ceremony and started to drive around. Until of course, Makenna woke up 5 minutes later and insisted I drive back to drop her off....
In the POURING rain!! What a bummer!! It was supposed to be an outdoor wedding, but they had to move the ceremony into the barn because of the rain.
Look who woke up?! He loves his Grandpa!
And his Grandma!
There were too many super cute photo ops in and around the barn for me to hold back.....so I had a little fun with my camera
He's getting heavy....
Gosh he's cute
Thankfully the weather cleared up other than an occasional sprinkle and it turned out to be a great night - very warm and not too wet.
Apparently there is such a thing as TOO much love....
Alex and I headed over to the bridge for a little more running around (and pictures of course)
Tree, mama, tree!
Love those tippy toes
Phew, just a quick little break....
He loved running back and forth over the bridge
Goooooo
His hand in mine.....He always reaches up to hold just my one little pointer finger. And I melt. Every. Time.
Ready for some food!
Ok, a quick picture with daddy, but then I gotta run...
An attempt to get a picture of them holding hands...... or not. Ha!
Gosh, she's beautiful
Peeking at the fish
Uncle!!
Time for the bouquet toss..... think this one might be rigged??
And she caught it....well, kind of
Someone is getting sleepy...
On the dance floor in my diaper.....how cool am I?
Second wave of energy.....
Aaaaand, they are OUT!
What a fun night!! Congrats Katti and Brandon!!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!!
No comments:
Post a Comment