Thursday, March 25, 2010

Baby Fairy loves Bugsey, too!

Tax season has clearly gotten the best of me as I'm getting behind on my posts. The last thing I want to do after a long day's work is fire up the laptop and look at a computer screen. In my haste, I almost forgot the latest shout out to the baby fairy. The day after we recieved the baby Elvis CD, the baby fairy struck again - this time with treats for Bugsey. It had a nice little note about Bugsey being a good big brother & being all excited for his baby sister to come & had 2 fun little toys in it. The return address on this one was from somewhere in West Allis.... Hmmmm.. I'll have to google the exact address to see where this one was. Maybe it will be a clue - who are you baby fairy?

Pregnancy continues to treat me well - Little Makenna continues to move around like crazy, although now it is more squirms & rolls rather than kicks as she starts to get a little tight in there. Ha! She just squirmed a little as I typed that:)

Soon enough I will have to post some baby shower pictures. My mom threw me one up in Little Chute & it was great to catch up with all my high school girlfriends. Last weekend, the gals at church threw me one and this weekend, Brad's mom is throwing me one. We are so blessed to have so many people sharing in this journey and celebrating this little miracle with us!! It still feels so very surreal - we've waited so long for this & I can't believe its finally here!

Ok, back to work - will post more this weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Just looking on your baby ticker and only 61 more days left??!! Are you serious! Time has gone by SO fast! I can't wait to meet Kenna! If I'm on bedrest you HAVE to promise to stop by my house on the way home from the hospital ;)

    ReplyDelete