Friday, March 26, 2010

Shower fun!

My girlfriends from church threw me a shower after church on Sunday - it was so nice to be able to celebrate my pregnancy with so may women that have really come alongside me and been praying for me on this journey. I am so humbled by all their well wishes, prayers & support. We are so blessed to have found such an AMAZING church community. Thanks to Jamie & Elizabeth for putting this all together for us!
My favorite monkey from little miss Annika - thanks Annika!!

My good friend and old college roomie Deirdre helps me open gifts

Look at all those presents! Makenna is a lucky lucky little girl! Thanks everyone!

Daddy & Bugsey mourn the Badger loss - maybe Makenna will bring better luck in the NCAA tournament next year, boys.

2 comments:

  1. HOW AWESOME! Looks like a fun shower! LOVE THE MONKEY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just so excited for you guys - And am glad that I can follow and rejoice with you guys through your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete