Its been awhile since we've heard from the baby fairy, but tonight he/she struck again. We came home to a package with a return address of the Al McGuire center and containing a note that read:
I bet you "can't help falling in love" with our little girl! She can hear your voice and even music now...I bet she'll like to hear one of daddy's favorites through mama's belly with these headphones. Love, Prayers, and "Best" Wishes, The Baby Fairy
It included some headphones and an Elvis lullabye CD! Too cute! Our wedding song was "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You" and whoever this baby fairy is certailnly has a good memory!!
The Beckers were nice enough to come over tonight and take some pregnancy shots of us. Ben and Corie make a great team & we can't wait to see the final product. It was a lot of fun and I'll be sure to post pics soon!!
I've got a big weekend coming up - I'm heading up to Little Chute for my baby shower! I can't wait to catch up with my girlfriends & show off my chubby preggo belly;)
HOW EXCITING! I would love a baby fairy :) HUGS!
ReplyDelete