Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Wow,  2 months already!!  It sure has been a busy month - amazing how fast time flies.  This month I started sleeping through the night, well sort of.  I made it a whole week with sleeping at least 6-7 hours at a stretch.  Then of course last night, I made sure to wake mommy up at 1:19am to remind her it was my birthday:)  Silly girl.  I've started smiling LOTS more and cooing at mommy and daddy.  I'm starting to really get this talking thing down.  My favorite things to do are go for walks in my "chariot", warm baths and hanging out with mommy and daddy.  Thanks to everyone for checking this blog and following up on me!  I sure have a lot of fans:)  Love, Makenna

This first one cracks me up - look at all that spitup all over her - tried to take it right after a feeding:)  Its no wonder the little girl is always in a bib! 




Lovin' tubby time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment