Daddy reading me my favorite book after our nightly walk around the block in my baby bjorn. Mommy's friend Kim from church got us this book at mommy's baby shower. She made it herself and it might be the coolest present EVER. It's called "Makenna's Colors" and here is how it goes:
Red is for fireworks, the ones mommy loves
Blue is for the Brewers, will daddy share his glove?
Green is for a palm tree on a beach far away
Yellow is for the sand on a beach with my name
Orange is for orangutan I see at the zoo
Black is for Bugsey - I know he will love me too
Purple is for tulips, my birthday soon iwll be
White is for pretty snowflakes, miracles like ME
Brown is for the cross on which Jesus died for me
Look at all the colors God made, which will I see?
I love this!! Its so personalized and has cute drawings in it. Anyone that knows us well knows we love the brewers & the monkey's at the zoo. Tulips are my favorite flower. And Makenna was named after Makena Beach in Hawaii! Too sweet, Kim - we love it!! Daddy reads it to her just about every night:)

No comments:
Post a Comment