Saturday, August 21, 2010

My first Brewer game!!!


Go Brewers!  (top half of outfit)

(bottom half of outfit) - Oops!  Did this right after we got out of the car & started walking into the game - time to head back into the car and put on Brewer outfit #2.  Yes, I brought 3 outfits and used all 3!


Holding my racing sausage's hand on the way into the ballpark - SO excited for my first game!!
Tried SO hard to stay awake on the walk in to the park - rubbing my eyes the whole way, but then just before we got to the gate, I zonked out for a little cat nap.
Aren't we cute?
Look who woke up!
Hello Bernie Brewer!

Ahh, outfit #3 - my Brewer PJ's! 
Mommy changed me before we left the game and I was out cold by the time we got to the car.  We didn't make the end of the game, but the Brewers won!  Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your beautiful baby!! I am so glad I found your blog. My husband and I are just beginning our process of embryo adoption. It's nice to find the success stories out there in a world of such newness of embryo adoption!!

    Congrats, she is precious!
    ~Michelle
    http://mmproper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete