Some fun things about me this month:
-I sit up all by myself!
-I love to stand with the help of mommy and daddy
-Still no rolling over - everyone has been trying so hard to get me to roll, but I really am perfectly content laying on my back and looking at the ceiling.
- I am a little piggy and can't get enough food! So far I've tried rice cereal, pears, bananas, green beens, avocado and sweet potatoes.
- I still have pretty bad reflux and spit up more than ever. We tried some new medicine, but it didn't seem to help. Thankfully, I am a happy spitter and daddy is really good at doing laundry:)
-I am in physical therapy 2 days a week for my torticollis. I do a pretty good job in PT - though my trainer works me pretty hard! By the end I am POOPED and like to take a good long nap. My neck is already getting quite a bit stronger.
-I love to make lots of new noises and often will "talk" myself to sleep in my crib
-I'm a pretty good sleeper at night. I get up once in the night, usually at 4am, but sometimes I make it straight through from 7ish until 6ish:)
-I love it when daddy sings to me. After he gets home from work, we have a little daddy/daughter time and he likes to sing and dance with me.
-I had a wonderful thanksgiving with my family and can't wait to see everyone again at Christmas. My cousins make me smile and laugh, especially Drew.
- I LOVE the camera! As you can see by the pictures below, no matter how tired or crabby I am, when mommy turns that camera on, I am ready!
Totally looks like a football player ready to hike the ball in this one.
One of my favorites
Listen here, Bugsey!
So sweet
Love the funny face in this one
Oops, maybe I don't sit so good - little tumble! Loved it under the tree - so much to look at and grab!
Notice how her chest is a little red in this one? Took a little tumble on the pine cones while we were trying to get a good pic for the Christmas card. Oops! She didn't seem to care though. Anything for a good picture!
I think this one might be the Christmas Card winner! Love the drool, too.









No comments:
Post a Comment