Saturday, December 4, 2010

FREE Christmas Cards!!

I came across a great offer from Shutter fly on a fellow embryo adoption mama’s blog the other day. Shutter fly is offering 50 FREE Christmas Cards if I give them a little shout out on my blog! In the past years, I have ordered from Walmart. com, but Shutter fly has WAY cooler cards to choose from! I am all about free and all about showing off this sweet little girl of mine on this year’s Christmas Card so I took a look at what they have to offer and here are my 3 faves:


# 1: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/with-love-chartreuse-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496 - I think this one will be the winner as the saying on it has special meaning to us. In Hawaii, Brad fell in love with the IZ cd – one of the songs on it was “What a Wonderful World.” We played the song in the hospital room right after Makenna was born:) 

# 2: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/count-your-blessings-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496 – love this one, but we always try to make sure our cards say “Merry Christmas” on them instead of Happy Holidays – HE is the reason for the season after all, right?

# 3: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/snow-flurries-cocoa-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&fa=8&storeNode=93496 – gotta love the snowflakes!!

Now the hard part – which card do I choose and which pictures do I put on it? So many cute ones from this year to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment