Friday, December 24, 2010

All I want for Christmas is YOU Baby!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!  What a fun day we had celebrating with Brad's side of the family tonight.  We are so excited to finally be celebrating a Christmas with a little one in the family.  Makenna is the first little one on that side of the family since Brad's cousin Katti, who is getting married in a few months!  Its been awhile:)  Makenna had a blast playing with everyone!  I've said many times this Christmas that I really don't need anything - my baby girl is present enough this year. Of course, noone listened and there were way too many presents exchanged, but what a great night together!!  Here are some fun pics from today.

A learn your letters game that Great Grandma Rita made for Makenna- it must have taken a LONG time to make, but it looks AWESOME - she's going to have so much fun playing with this someday!

With Uncle Derek

Opening more presents

With Daddy's cousin Katti

Thanks for the puffer vest Uncle Derek & Sanam - I'm totally stylin' in it!

Such a happy baby



Happy Birthday Jesus!!
Thursday afternoon, Annika and Elizabeth came over and we threw a birthday party for baby Jesus.  What a fun time!  We opened presents from each other and ate birthday cake.  Hopefully the first of many years of this tradition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment