Sunday, March 4, 2012

More pretties please

Makenna has been on a bit of a "pretties" kick this week.  When she wakes up every morning, we put a "pretty" in her hair right away to keep it out of her face.  She walks around and says "pwitty, pwitty".  The past few weeks, she has started picking out her morning pretty and that soon developed into wanting to take every single one off her pretty holder and carry it around in a container. 

Last week when Oma was babysitting, Makenna insisted that she put ALL of her pretties in her hair;)  I can just hear her.  More Dat, More Dat!  Pwitty, pwitty.  I'm glad I left my camera out so Oma could get a picture of this silliness. 



Seems mommy has bought her quite the collection of pretties over her short 21 month life:)  What can I say, when I was this age I had NO hair so I think I'm trying to overcompensate with her.  Hee hee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment