Last week, we headed over to Miss Lexi's house for a fun little playdate. Lexi is such a special girl -as is her mom Cheryl. Cheryl and I met in our infertiilty support group and as we supported each other through failed procedures, Cheryl wrote me a thank you long before either of us got pregnant telling me that someday our kids would play together. Every time we get together I think back to that note and to God' faithfulness in our waits. It melts my hear to see the two of them - born just 2 weeks apart both total miracle babies:) Thank you God for answering prayers in ways we couldn't have imagined! 

Love this picture of them both - so very sweet.
Beads, beads everywhere
Lexi practicing her kisses
Awwww
Makenna's turn to pucker up
Love that her eyes are closed and she is focusing so very hard on the puckering...
I love you girlies!!!!
Muah!






No comments:
Post a Comment