Monday, March 26, 2012

Videos



This little girl cracks me up.... she is talking like crazy now, sometimes in full sentences and tries to repeat everything we say.  Yesterday I gave her a coupon and she asked oooo, what's this (her favorite response when she finds something that is new to her) and I told her it was a coupon.  She kept calling it a coo-coo.  She has started saying thank you (tank- ooo) every time she gives us something too - she'll take her pretty out of her hair while we are driving and keep repeating tank ooo mama, tank ooo mama until I grab it from her hand.  In the video she hands daddy the coo-coo and says tank oooo.  She's so sweet and soo funny.



This second video is our new tantrum stage.  The other day she was throwing a fit and so I asked her if she needed a minute.... she looks at me and repeats "minute" and then I asked her if she needed to go to her room.  She stormed off to her room, slammed the door, laid down and started screaming.  She is such a drama queen:)  Once she was done, she opened the door all smiles, ran to me and gave me a hug saying "all better."  I was glad to be able to get this on video because it is sooo funny.  This is her new thing now and any time she starts to freak out about something we go through this same routine.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment