Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bestie Christmas!!!

This year I got the BEST surprise EVER the day after Christmas!!!!  A surprise visit from RACHEL!!!!
 
 
I still can't believe she pulled it off but am SO glad she did.  I LOVE to be surprised but am usually too nosy and ask too many questions and ruin most surprises.  Thanfully, my husband is a VAULT and is really good at keeping secrets. 

 
I love that Makenna was SO excited to see her, too.  Her she is 5 minutes after Rachel showed up and she wanted Rachel to hold her and didnt' want to leave her side.  Love Love Love it!!!
 
 
Ha!!  She is so going to kill me for this one!!  She surprised me at Kopp's of all places - we used to go there ALL the time together - when we were sad we couldn't have babies to eat away our troubles, when we found out we were pregnant to feed our cravings and after the triplets came, I would surprise her at her house with Kopp's custard from time to time. 
 
So, I love that she picked here to surprise me.  Brad played it out perfectly and I didn't suspect a thing.  In fact, she called me right before we pulled in and I tried to silence my phone thinking I'd call her back later but I accidentally answered it and then I couldnt' get her off the phone.  I kept telling her I'd call her a little later but she just kept stalling.  Once we got inside, she jumped out in front of me and I just started sobbing and hugging her.  Best. Surprise. Ever!!! 
 
We spent the next few days just hanging out and catching up.  It was wonderful!!!  Makenna loved having her around, too - she couldn't get enough of "Auntie Rachel" and was pretty sad when she had to "leave on the airplane." 
 
Thanks for coming Rachel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment