Is it too soon to hire a publicist for this little sweetie?
Yup, that is Makenna on the bottom right side of your screen. I actually just stumbled upon this today. I was looking on their website at their video contest they are having and I noticed a certain little sweetie on the bottom right of my screen. Ha! I didn't even know this was on their website. The picture is from when she was just a few weeks old. Snowflakes had asked if they could use it for some publicity way back then but I hadn't heard anything since then. What a nice little surprise!!
Don't you just love this little onesie? Rachel got it for us for my baby shower and I of course sobbed when I opened it
If you try getting there yourself, the website is http://www.embryoadoption.org. The pictures actually cycle through - I first saw it when I clicked on the link for the 2013 Video Contest, but then I went back and it was gone. This time I found it on an informational page.
My advice - as long as you're there, read up a little more on Embryo Adoption:) Next time you get to share Makenna's story, you will be able to educate 'em even more!
Awesome! She was so tiny!!!
ReplyDeleteWay cool. Just saying. I almost forgot about that onesie until you mentioned it the other day...hope you kept it...you'll be needing it again in a few short months! YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!! AHHH!!
ReplyDelete