Sunday, April 21, 2013

14 weeks


 
I suppose it is about time I start taking some belly shots for the littlest snowflake's baby book:) 
 
I'm officially in the 2nd trimester though not feeling much different - still pretty exhausted come mid-afternoon & I definitely take advantage of Makenna's nap time when I'm home to catch a quick snooze! 
 
Speaking of Makenna's naps - she is back to her old tricks.....yesterday and today I laid her down a little after 1pm - she talked, played, imagined, sang until about 3pm both days, yelled to me that she had to go potty (at which time I ran in and put her on the potty & she went) then laid back down, talked, played, sang until close to 4 or 4:30 and then finally fell asleep until I woke her up at 5:45pm!  Silly girl!
 
As for me, I'd like to say the bleeding has stopped but it hasn't - it has gotten less frequent which makes me feel a little better but I'll still feel a whole lot better once it is done!  I've heard some women bleed for months - I really hope that is not me! 
 
 

1 comment: