Friday, April 26, 2013

Zoo fun

Today we decided to get out of the house & have a little fun.  The weather looked like it was going to be ok so we hit the zoo.  I texted a few friend to see if anyone wanted to meet up but no takers... It turned out to be a BEAUTIFUL day!! 
 
 
Luckily we ran into a few old neighborhood friends as soon as we got there.  Yay!  Makenna was SO excited to see Millie!! They had a blast together!
 
 
And to our surprise, look who was working today!?!  Grandpa!!!!!  Yay!! 
 
 
 

Despite being DEATHLY afraid of dragons (it goes back to a Baby Einstein video - I know, those can be scary, right?) she insisted on riding the dragon.  I think she is overcoming her fear after seeing them in the animal circus on Sophia the First. 


Love this shot...


Choo Choo!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment